This kitchen was the heart of the home. It could be entered from both the front and the rear of the house. Not only were meals prepared and eaten in this room but in the early days this is where the family spent its evenings. Although it was not used as a kitchen after the new kitchen was built in 1902 many of the original utensils were kept and are on display.
  Home   About Us
Manor Grounds