Next
Back
The Music Room was added on in 1902 by Frederick Diodati Thompson as a part of the renovation designed by architect Isaac H. Green. It was a space conceived primarily for the entertainment of guests and reflects the open and expansive summer hospitality of the era in which it was built.
  Home   About Us
Manor Grounds
Directions